Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

As usual this Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for, in particular all of my friends and family. You all have been so generous and supportive that I can not even begin to thank you! I could have not reached the 75% bench mark to $3,600 without your help. I also am so lucky to have gotten such generosity from the community, that has blown me away by how caring the Arlington community is. I know that in the near future I will reach my goal and at that point we are going to have to have a huge celebration!

Until then, I am looking forward to my happy hour next Thursday, December 4th at Front Page in Ballston. We are going to have some great prizes that have been donated by some fabulous restaurants and my favorite nail salon. The prizes so far are as follows:

- $100 Gift Certificate to Sette Bello in Clarendon
- $75 Gift Certificate to Harry's Tap Room (two locations in Arlington)
- $50 Gift Card to Hard Time Cafe (locations throughout metro area)
- $35 Gift card to Crystal City Sports Pub
- Several Free Manicures to Mystique Nails in Falls Church

I will also have gift cards to AMC theaters that I am donating as well as a few more gift certificates. I again would like to thank these companies for helping me make my raffle happen! I hope to see everyone at my happy hour next week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great post for Thxgiving! :-)

Awesome job with setting up a great happy hour... I'm hoping to attend :-)