Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Going to Miami!

After running in the 30 degree weather tonight and not being able to feel my legs, I have booked my trip to Miami! I have extended my trip by one day to see my sister and to get more acclimated to the weather once I get down there. Now I just have to raise another $1,000 and I am ready to go!

I am having a harder time getting my runs in now that I am gone for the next few weekends. I managed to run over 7 miles on Friday in the ran to the Key Bridge from our house. This is the furthest I have ever run and I felt great!

Tomorrow is the last day on my steroid so I will keep you all posted on how my diet does on its own with just my maintenance drugs. I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the happy hour fund raiser!

No comments: