Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Milestone

Tonight Chris, Cindy and I ran the furthest we have ever run, 8.5 miles! We managed to do it keep a pretty good pace and brave the darkness of the evening, even with my glass of wine at a gallery opening earlier that evening! Now after two hours from being back from the run, I think my body is in shock. Every part of my legs hurts! I can only imagine how the marathoners feel when I feel this sore after over eight miles. I am glad we ran tonight because it would have been pretty hard to go into work after running this far. Hopefully, I will not be so sore in the morning.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats on new milestone.... 8.5 miles is great! We missed you on Saturday. We did about a 7mile run... so you made up for it w/ your 8.5 mile run the other day! Stay warm & Keep up the great job your doing! :-)