Monday, April 26, 2010

Fundraiser = Success

Sorry it took so long for me to let everyone know the outcome of the fundraiser day, with wrapping up the silent auction, being sick and away this weekend I have gotten a little behind. But I am proud to announce that the fundraiser and silent auction was a huge success last week!

The grand total raised that day was over $4,000!!!! That broke down to be $2,355 made off of the silent auction, $200+ made from the Coins For Colitis jars and $1512 donated from Dogfish Head Ale House. Dogfish was so wonderful to work with and so generous, I hope you will please support them when you are able too. It also helps that they have awesome food and beer!

This money will go a long way to improving the lives of so many children and adults that face these disease. I could not be happier with the outcome and have a lot of you to thank for coming out to the event and bidding on my silent auction items. I feel so blessed to have so many friends and family that were able to come out and support me. I thank you from the bottom of my hearts and I will think of each of you as I run the 1/2 marathon...the Lord knows I will need something to focus on!

No comments: