Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feeling Very Blessed

I have had quite a fantastic week that I would like to share. My wonderful husband is entertaining the idea of joining Team Challenge with me for this upcoming season. I feel fortunate to have such a supportive husband who is willing to do something so he can better understand me and my disease. And I realize how much he hates soliciting, so you know that he must really care about me!

I have also had such an awesome success this week with my silent auction donations. In the last week alone I have gotten:
  • $500 Flying Gift Certificate from Frontier Airlines
  • A $200 value dog training course from Woofs in Arlington
  • and a $200 value hotel stay at the JW Marriott in DC with breakfast
Looks like the auction is going to go great, plus I am very excited that Over the Line is pumped to be playing at the event. I am amazed at how generous everyone has been to me and I hope that I can use this to make a bigger difference in the lives of those with these diseases. Thank you so much everyone! Even just to know you are supporting me makes all the difference!

No comments: