Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great Fundraising News!!!

Yesterday I got a huge donation that came out of left field that I did not see coming at all. I am truly amazed at the generosity that has been shown to me and my cause. When I started out doing this I was so scared I would not even raise $1000 and at this point I have already raised $1130!

I can not believe I have so many friends that have stepped up to support me, and I do not mean just financially, as I have 75+ people that have joined my facebook group alone to show support for what I am doing. Having so much support has made it so much easier to come forward and tell my story. So thank you to everyone! Especially to Chris who came up with some great fundraisers this past weekend and really stepped up to help me accomplish my goal.

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

congrats on the big donation! let us know about the fundraiser (you have my email!) - will try to make it out.